If you are in the market for a NutriBullet, things can get a little confusing when looking at all the different models. Today we are going to take a look at the NutriBullet 900 vs 600, and what the difference really is.
NutriBullet 900 vs 600
The trick when shopping for NutriBullet is understanding what 900 and 600 really mean, since each version of the NutriBullet has a part number that is not easy to understand.
The 900 and 600 refer to the wattage of the motor. Remember, a watt is a unit of power. That means the 900 motor is more powerful than the 600 motor.
Let's take a look at both of these models.
NutriBullet 900 Watt Review
- With 900 watts of power, the NutriBullet Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Load it up with dense whole foods like nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and kale, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.Oothies
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butters.
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book
The NutriBullet 900 watt is just as easy to use as any other MagicBullet or NutriBullet product, and just packs more power.
It comes with a single extractor blade that can do it all, from making smoothies to nut butters to food processing. Because of how powerful this motor is, users just don't need to worry about what they put in there.
As with all MagicBullet and NutriBullet products, the texture of what you put in this NutriBullet 900 is determined by how and how long you hold it down.
To chop foods, you may simply press down on the NutriBullet contianer a few times
To make a smoothie, you may press down a few times to start chopping your components, and then press and hold the container down to smooth and liquify what is in the container.
To keep things nice and cold, simply throw in a few ice cubes at the end, and press just a few times to grind the ice up.
NutriBullet 600 Watt Review
- The Nutribullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- Included: (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) milling blade, (1) Handled cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) 18 oz cup, (1) cup ring, (1) cup ring with handle, (2) Stay-Fresh re-sealable lids and recipe book o Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
One of the things that stands out the most about the NutriBullet 600 watt is the fact that it comes with mutiple blades, where the 900 does not. By adding these additional blades, the NutriBullet 600 is able to make up for some of the power it is missing when it is compared to the NutriBullet 900.
The second blade in this kit is the milling blade, which is is a two pronged blade that is meant for grinding things versus juicing and making smoothies.
The 900 simply does not need this extra blade because of the more powerful motor.
Nutribullet 600 vs 900: Which is Right for You?
Here are the things to think about when you are trying to decide which NutriBullet is right for you.
- What will you be making with your NutriBullet?
- How simple do you want to keep things?
- Do you want a specific colored NutriBullet?
First and foremost is what you will be making with your NutriBullet. Either NutriBullet will make a smoothie and chop vegetables just fine. If you want to make Nut butters and chop nuts, the NutriBullet 600 has an extra blade for that purpose.
However, if you really want to work with Nuts a lot, the NutriBullet 900 is recommended since it is more powerful. It will be much easier to get a smooth and creamy nut butter with a more powerful motor.
The NutriBullet 900 is also simpler since you don't need to worry about when to use what blade, and it comes in a wide variety of colors. It really is the model with the most features.
This does not mean that the NutriBullet 900 is perfect by any means, however.
You may find that you need to use the included milling blade, which can make things a bit more complex, or you simply may have to hold the cup down longer to make up for the less powerful motor.
Here are some of my favorite NutriBullet accessories, no matter which model you choose.
Because the NutriBullet has a smaller cup compared to a traditional bender, you may want some extra cups to make smoothies for the whole family.
Looking for something a little bit different from the NutriBullet? Be sure to check out the Best Portable Smoothie Blender
Be sure to grab these tow must have nutribullet accessories!
So let's recap! The big difference between the NutriBullet 600 vs 900 is the power of the motor. The more power, the better especially for things like frozen fruits and nuts.
The good news is the NutriBullet accessories are interchangeable!
What is a NutriBullet?
Almost everyone has heard of the MagicBullet at some point. If you think that the NutriBullet and the MagicBullet are related, you are right!
The MagicBullet is an innovative personal blender, and is still sold today. When it hit the market it quickly revolutionized the consumer blender space.
The NutriBullet's design lends itself perfectly to well, making things that are rich and nutrients! Compared to using a traditional juicer, the NutriBullet keeps all of the fiber in your fruits and vegetables, and makes it silky smooth so it is easy to drink.
Because of the powerful motor, and unique blade design, the NutriBullet is a must have for any smoothie aficionado. Best of all it couldn't be easier to use.
Things to Do With Your NutriBullet
Whichever NutriBullet you choose, you will enter a whole new world of juicing, smoothie making, and food prep in general.
Besides the most common tasks for your NutriBullet of making juices and smoothies, your NutriBullet can also:
- Make nut butters and nut flours
- Make vegan "ice cream" with frozen fruit
- Chop veggies like a food processor
- Puree soups
- Make baby food, both pureed and chunky
Can you put ice in a NutriBullet?
Yes! The NutriBullet is powerful enough to grind ice and even frozen fruit. For the best results for crushing ice in your NutriBullet or using ice in smoothies, be sure to use short pulses.
All around, the NutriBullet is almost the perfect kitchen appliance. It doesn't take up that much space, and can easily be stored on the counter or in the cabinet. It also has a variety of different functions. When it comes to NutriBullet reviews of 600 vs 900, it really depends on your personal use case.
Last update on 2022-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API