Electric juices come in all different types and shapes and sizes, not to mention different price points. Juicing is a great way to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet with little effort. You can also save a great deal of money by making your own juice blends instead of purchasing them. Today we are going to take a look at the best juicers under 100 dollars.
Best Juicers Under 100 Dollars
The under 100 range is a great place to get started if you are new to juicing, especially if you aren't sure if you are going to like it or not. A juicer is pretty much a single use item no matter how you look at it, so it is hard to justify a large spend.
Let's take a closer look at the best inexpensive juicers out there.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Compact may be small but it is packed with power; It features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
This is by far our favorite juicer. Why? Simple. Breville most certainly the top vendor when it comes to juicers. You will notice if you take a look at this product page that Breville juicers come at all different price points, some much much higher than 100 dollars.
Because Breville is known for juicing, their technology works its way down the product stack. What was a 400 dollar juicer three years ago is probably a 100 dollar juicer today. Their newest flashiest models will always be very expensive, but their lower cost models are still better than most competitors higher cost models.
With the Breville juicer, you can be certain you are getting the best juicer you can possibly buy for under 100 dollars.
Mueller Austria Juicer
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- Clean-ups Are A Snap - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
This juicer by Muller Austria is engineered in Germany, and very cost effective with multiple excellent reviews.
With two speeds, it allows more granular control of how the juice is being extracted based on what fruits and vegetables you are juicing. This is a rare feature in a sub 100 dollar juicer.
lThis could be one of the reasons that the Muller Austria juicer leaves so little pulp behind when compared to other inexpensive juicers.
Bagotte Juicer Machine
- 【WIDE MOUTH JUICER AND ULTIMATE JUICE EXPERIENCE】3 inch feed chute, entire apple or pear can be put in for juicing (small size fruit), no cutting apart needed. Food grade stainless steel cutting dis, extract higher juice yield and less foaming.
- 【SIMPLE ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE, EASY TO CLEAN】Design is simple and beautiful, with combined structure, easy to install and clean.
- 【SAFETY LOCK DESIGN AND OVERHEATING PROTECTION】Safety lock unit for switching is specially designed, in order to make sure safety and reliability in use. When the temperature exceeds 105 degrees, the electric motor will stop automatically.
What sets the Bagotte Juicer Machine apart from the other juicers is its physical design. As you can see from the picture, it is an oblong thin design, which means that it does not take up much room on your kitchen counter.
With a lower price point than some of its counterparts, and with how compact it is, the Bagotte Juicer is a great choice if you have limited space in which to store it, either on the counter or in a cabinet.
Hamilton Beach Juicer 67601A
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient packed celery juice
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
Hamilton Beach has a couple of fantastic juicers under 100 dollars. This first model, the Hamilton Beach Juicer 67601A features a wide mouth that allows you to just throw an apple right in there. Who doesn't love fresh apple juice?
The casing of the juicer is made of black plastic, so if this is an item you plan on leaving on top of your kitchen counter, it is worth pondering if this will will fit in with your kitchen decor and other appliances.
The other negative to the plastic composition of this juicer is it may have a tendency to shimmy around your counter top a little bit when it is juicing hard fruits and vegetables since it is so light.
Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer 67650A
- Healthy, Homemade Juice in Seconds. Juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin.
- 3-Year Limited From the #1 Selling Juice Extractor Brand*. Includes Access to Us-Based Customer Support.
- Easy to Clean. Removable Parts Are Dishwasher-Safe and BPA-Free.
The Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer 67650A features the same wide mouth as the Hamilton Beach 67601A model with a few important differences.
First and foremost is motor which is more powerful. The other big consideration is that this juicer is made out of die cast metal as opposed to plastic. This makes the construction more solid.
All in all, this is simply a slightly better version of the 67601A, and not a bad upgrade.
Picking the Best Juicer Under 100 Dollars
When it comes down to it, all of these juicers are a great purchase for those who are getting started with juicing.
Let's take a quick look at these models one more time:
The question is how comfortable are you getting close to the 100 dollar price point? If you are okay with going right up there, the Breville is the best choice, hands down.
Any of the other juices are an excellent choice, although some do have some slight advantages over the others.
Next to the Breville, the Muller Austria juicer is the most feature packed. It has even has two extraction settings.
The most compact model is easily the Bagotte if you are low on kitchen space.
Why Juice Your Fruits and Vegetables?
Let's face it, with busy schedules it isn't easy to make sure you're eating your fruits and vegetables. Juicing is a quick and healthy way to prepare fruits and veggies.
Each of these models are also easy to clean, and many parts are dishwasher safe to make juice even easier to enjoy.
Juicing also makes it easy to hide things your family wouldn't normally enjoy. It is easy to put nutrient rich vegetables like kale in with more common veggies like apples and carrots, without anyone detecting the taste.
When you make your own juice, you also do not need to worry about things like added sugar since you can easily control what you are putting in your juices.
What About the Pulp?
The difference between juice and a smoothie is the pulp. With a smoothie, you are leaving the pulp into your juice, which then becomes thicker and heavier.
This just isn't not for everyone, but sometimes we tend to feel wasteful when just throwing out our fruit and vegetable pulp. There are so many things you ca do to it like adding it to baked goods, or even composting it.
For more great ideas on what to do with your fruit and vegetable pulp be sure to check out this resource from the Vegetarian Times.
Juicing is a great way to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet with a busy schedule. Picking the best juicers under 100 was no easy task, and we hope this guide helped you get started with your juicing journey.
Last update on 2021-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API