Cleaning the bathroom is one of the things most of us don’t like to do, but have to do anyway. It is of course easy to use paper towels, but they often leave lint behind and are expensive.
That’s why it is important to have some of the best cleaning cloths for the bathroom in your cleaning arsenal, especially since your bathroom is the home to so many germs!
Best Cleaning Cloths for Bathroom
There are a couple of really important things to think about when you are finding the best cleaning cloth for the bathroom.
First of all is how many bathrooms do you need to clean? Make sure you have enough to get through your bathroom cleaning routine.
These cleaning cloths also work great in the kitchen too!
Next is the size of the cleaning cloth. You may be fine with smaller cloths, or you may prefer a few bigger ones for larger items like bath tubs and showers.
Let’s take a look at some of the best cleaning cloths for the bathroom around.
AmazonBasics Blue and Yellow Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces
- Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
- Absorbs eight times its own weight
This 24 pack of cleaning cloths should be enough to clean your bathroom and then some.
There are many reasons to clean the bathroom with microfiber cloths, including their reusability, how well they pick up liquids, and the fact that they do not leave lint or streaks.
This pack from AmazonBasics does not disappoint.
Udderly Clean Antimicrobial Silver Microfiber Towels
- Yarn embedded silver treatment
- Thick and absorbent, use dry or wet - practical 12" X 12" size
- For a streak-free, lint-free, scratch-free finish and polish
These silver microfiber cleaning cloths for the bathroom are by far my favorite, in fact, I use them in the bathroom, kitchen, and basically everywhere in my home.
What makes these different is the fact that they are treated with a silver-based antimicrobial agent, to make sure that things stay nice and clean and healthy.
These antimicrobial agents last through hundreds and hundreds of washes.
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I also put these on the bottom of my Swiffer and wash them instead of using the disposable Swiffer pads.
CleanAide Antimicrobial Silver Towels
These are similar to the silver microfiber towel we just looked at with one difference, size.
These bathroom cleaning cloths are slightly bigger at 16″ x 16″. This makes them a good choice for things like tubs, showers, and floors.
They come in a 12 pack.
MR.SIGA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- ABSORBENT & LINT FREE & SCRATCH FREE - These non-abrasive cleaning rags can soak up water from the countertop and tables instantly and without lint or streaks left behind. Cleans with or without water, with or without chemical cleaners, from worktops, appliances to kitchens, bathrooms, mirrors etc, they will make your house sparkling.
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING RAGS - These premium microfiber towels capture dust, dirt and grime like a magnet, they are also perfect dish rags which don't smell, removes grease and particles from microwave oven, plates, pots or pans effortlessly. Not only that, you will be amazed they are also terrific duster that removes fingertips from silverware and glasses easily and leaves your kitchen spotless.
- BULK PACK & SAVE MONEY - Comes with 5 colors and 10 cleaning towels each with a total pack of 50 pcs allow you to use for a decent amount of time. You don't have to feel bad even you change your cleaning cloths frequently.
Have a lot of cleaning to do? These MR.SIGA microfiber cleaning cloths come in whopping 50 pack. At 11.8″ x 11.8″ they are sized similarly to some of the other cleaning cloths we looked at.
One pack of these can go a long way between your kitchen and bathroom for deep cleaning and everyday use.
Swedish Dishcloth Cellulose Sponge Cloths
- ✔ SUPER EFFECTIVE CLEANING - 10 Pack Assorted Colors (8" x 7”) - Our Swedish dishcloths combine the benefits of a traditional hand tea-towel with the super absorbency of a cellulose sponge (our cloths absorb over 20x their weight!). Soft to the touch when wet, gritty enough for scrubbing when dry make our Swedish sponge cloth the best towel for your kitchen. Perfect for cleaning and scrubbing dishes, cups, mugs, tumblers, and cleaning countertops.
- ✔ WHOLESALE PRICING- With Swedish Dishcloth Wholesale you don’t need to overpay for European dishwashing cloths. Our towels are sold in packs to lower the cost to you. Value + Premium Quality is what sets us apart. Sold in bulk packs of 10, each set should last you an entire year for all your cleaning needs and make the perfect paper towel replacement.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY - Our eco-friendly Swedish Dish Clothes are dishwasher and washing machine safe for repeated use and less waste. Made from biodegradable cellulose and all natural cotton materials (80% Cellulose / 20% Cotton) Our Reusable Swedish dishcloths are not only more absorbent than a traditional cotton dishcloth but they last far longer. Soft to the touch, durable, and washing machine safe make Swedish washcloths the best towel for your kitchen.
This last option is a little different than our microfiber option. This option mimics a sponge with the flexibility and usability of a cleaning cloth.
These are especially good when doing a final wipe down of your bathroom to remove any moisture. They are also great to keep in the bathroom to mop up extra water after showers and baths.
Picking the Best Cleaning Cloths for a Bathroom
Let’s take a look at these cleaning cloths one more time:
You are just a few minutes away from a clean bathroom with microfiber cloths.
Our favorite ones are the ones treated with antimicrobial silver, the Udderly Clean Antimicrobial Silver Microfiber Towels and the CleanAide Antimicrobial Silver Towels.
We also love keeping a few Swedish Dishcloth Cellulose Sponge Cloths in the bathroom for a final wipe down, and for mopping up water spills from baths and showers.
Other Uses for Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
There are a ton of other uses for microfiber cleaning cloths than just cleaning the bathroom.
- Cleaning your kitchen, especially the kitchen counter
- Mopping spills up off the floor, tile, laminate, or wood!
- Dusting furniture
- Cleaning molding and windowsills
- Cleaning car interior and exteriors
Microfiber cleaning cloths can be used for just about anything, and are a great eco friendly alternative to going through roll upon roll of paper towels.
Last update on 2020-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API